Pre-processing to save time
When it comes to processing, thyssenkrupp Materials Norge only thinks in solutions, not in problems. The service goes beyond just the standard operations such as sawing, blasting and meninen, plasma cutting, autogenous cutting and cutting. The ambition is to come up with solutions together with customers that ensure that the lead time is shortened or that costs are saved. This ambition has ensured that, with the network of processors, ready-made products can be delivered to customers. This includes operations such as deep-hole drilling, heat treatments, coarse milling, semi-circular sawing, etc.
The more complex the customer need is, the better thyssenkrupp Materials Norge analyzes the situation and develops individual solutions for that customer. In close cooperation and through perfectly coordinated with production, customers are offered a significant competitive advantage.
With the following components, thyssenkrupp Materials Norge is convinced that it can offer a suitable solution for each individual customer requirement.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of basic materials in steel, stainless steel, aluminum and high alloys.
- Professional knowledge about applications of materials.
- Knowledge about the extensive editing options, supplemented by the extensive network of editors.
- The knowledge of project management and engineering.
- Knowledge of managing the chain.
Whether it is for the construction industry, automobile industry, energy industry, process industry or machine building and equipment construction, thyssenkrupp examines the requests of its customers in detail and together they develop a suitable solution for its customers.